Biglan, A., & Embry, D. D. (July 17, 2013).
Biglan, A., Brennan, P. A., Foster, S. L., Holder, H. D., Derzon, J. H., Embry, D. D., et al. (2004).
- Evolving the future: Toward a science of intentional change
- Evolving the Future: Toward a Science of Intentional Change.
- PeaceBuilders: A theoretically driven, school-based model for early violence prevention.
- Two sides of the coin: Multi-level prevention and intervention to reduce youth violent behavior.
- Evidence-Based Kernels: Fundamental Units of Behavioral Influence.
- Behavioral Vaccines and Evidence-Based Kernels: Nonpharmaceutical Approaches for the Prevention of M
- Psychological Weapons of Mass Disruption Through Vicarious Classical Conditioning.
- Reconciling Behavioral and Brain Science in Violence Prevention: Theory and Practice.
- Community-Based Prevention Using Simple, Low-Cost, Evidence-Based Kernels and Behavior Vaccines.
- Nurturing the genius of genes: The new frontier of education, therapy, and understanding of the bra